Olayinka David-WestJune 10, 2020 2020-07-23 4:03
Professor Olayinka David-West is an Information Systems professional with over two decades experience in the IT and financial services industry and is a passionate advocate for digital transformation and inclusive finance. Her research and practice engagements involve policy and strategic management interventions towards digitally transformed businesses and society.
Professor David-West is the Academic Director at the Lagos Business School (LBS) and sits on the school’s Management Board. She leads the Sustainable and Inclusive Digital Financial Services (SIDFS) initiative. She is also a governing council member of the Fintech Association of Nigeria.
Professor David-West frequently participates in global events providing African insights and expertise through keynote addresses, panel discussions and technical moderation.
- DBA, Manchester Business School, United Kingdom
- MSc, City University, United Kingdom
- BSc, University of Lagos, Nigeria
- Certificate in Digital Money, Digital Frontiers Institute
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA; #0644949)
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT; #0904278)
- Skills Framework for the Information Age (SFIA)
- Association of Information Systems (AIS)
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- African Academy of Management (AFAM)